LAVANILA Vanilla Blossom



A Wild Floral Bouquet.
An exotic blend of crushed orange blossom, rose, jasmine, and karo karounde petals warmed with the richness of nutmeg and Madagascar vanilla. Dangerously seductive, this flirtatious floral is unexpectedly clean and undoubtedly sophisticated.

LAVANILA carefully infuses pure essential oils with 100 percent active botanicals for natural fragrances that are fresh, clean, and nurturing. With each spray, proprietary natural technology wraps the skin with super antioxidants goji berry and kakadu plum, soothing willowherb, and hydrating olive leaf for a healthy dose of 30 essential vitamins and minerals and 19 amino acids. Imagine, a fragrance that not only smells good but also is good for you!
Notes:
Orange Blossom, Rose, Jasmine, Karo Karounde, Osmanthus, Lemon, Nutmeg, Madagascar Vanilla.



Look how pretty this full size bottle is.
This perfume is a very pretty gorgeous scent with awesome natural ingredients. It is a floral blend with vanilla. The top note to me is the rose and than it dries down to a very pretty orange, rose & Vanilla. It is not to floral and not too sweet. just about perfect. It is very fresh and Unique. This is a classic and sophisticated vanilla treasure that is soft and feminine.

The staying power on this is amazing, will last all day but because I love it so much I keep spraying it. It is not one of those too powerful scents. But not to light. Just perfect.
The dry down on my skin is Orange and Vanilla, which make this the perfect scent for me.

On great thing my husband loves this scent, and it is a very romantic scent too:)

This is a must-have for all you floral fruity vanilla lovers!!! I cannot wait to see what's next for LaVanilla.

They also have two other scents a grapefruit, pure vanilla , I am so wanting to try the pure Vanilla. This has got to be a great one too.
This scent is very much recommended by me. LaVanilla is a big hit with me and with people around me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design