Michelle Copeland - AHA Body Smoothing Lotion & Sunless Tanning Bronzer

AHA Body Smoothing Lotion
Contains 10% AHA � the highest concentration available without a doctor�s prescription � for greater skin penetration, exfoliation and cell renewal
Great for improving skin on hands, neck and body but can also be used on the face for even more brightness and glow
Kojic Acid, a natural and highly effective pigment reducing agent, evens the complexion
Use before sunless tanning products for a smoother, longer-lasting tan
Soothing cucumber extract gives softer, smoother skin

Review-
I use the soothing lotion after I wash and right before I use the sunless Tanning bronzer .This helps my skin for the sunless tanner.It is so light, so smooth.It leaves no residue and sinks in almost immediately.It is not too heavy, but you do feel like you moisturized. It leaves my skin with a glow, with no oily residue at all, keeps my legs flake free and smells rather good. A very very effective exfoliating Lotion. After using this my skin was smooth and soft .I can say is that it is one of the best lotions I have used, ever. Helps my tan look smooth and last longer.
I also light to use this on my Hands and this makes them so soft and less old looking.

To buy this product click - AHA Body Smoothing Lotion


Sunless Tanning Bronzer
Ours is the only sunless tanning product with both SPF-15 and antioxidants

Antioxidants and vitamins leave skin smooth and supple
Works within an hour and tan lasts approximately one week
Gives a natural-looking, golden tan

Review-
I love this Tanner for a number of reasons, I love the fact that this has an SPF in it and Antioxidants and Vitamins in it.This says it works within the hour but on my skin I could see the golden tan within a half an hour. This is a very easy buildable tanner.It gives a believable color, and is actually quite moisturizing. It gives a nice beautiful glow. To my nose it has no weird tanner smell that I get from other tanners and the scent of the lotion itself is good as well. The texture is nice and dries quickly. The product went on smoothly, I had no streaks. The color really develops fast and is very natural. Gold and not yellow the color I got. Gave me a Hawaii tan. It also lasts a long time, especially when you use the Smoothing Lotion with it and you only use a small amount to cover. Because the tan last a long time the this will last all summer and than some. I highly recommend using this with the Smoothing lotion, it works great by itself, but for that exfoliating that you need than you should get the lotion too. Plus both product together just make my body glow and look fresh and smooth and tan.It is very easy to apply and like any tanners go light around the elbows and knees and ankles and wash your hands afterwards. Which is what Dr Copeland also recommends too.
Love these two products and recommend them. I don't and won't tan in the sun or a sun bed and this gives me a wonder looking tan.
Click here Sunless Tanning Bronzer to buy this item.
Great price and great products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design