Dr Michelle Copeland Body Moisturizing Lotion

Smooth as silk

Issue: Dry skin
Solution: An intensive top-to-bottom treatment that soothes and smoothes

Antioxidants Lipoic Acid, and Vitamins A and E keep skin soft and supple
Soy, a natural estrogen supplement, is beneficial to women experiencing menopausal changes
Great for feet, knees, elbows and areas prone to rough, dry skin
Protects skin and optimizes cell renewal
Our lotion is lightweight, to blend in quickly and easily

When I read that this is beneficial for woman experience Menopausal changes I had to try this out right away. Yes I am- but I am a younger woman 41. Certain things in my life has caused me to go though this early. My skin has changed so much in the last year from my face to my whole body. This lotion was made for me.
At night time when I have to use a lotion and I like it not to have a Fragrance most of the time. I love that this is a fragrance free lotion that I can use at night time before bed or after my shower. This lotion is very rich and effective. This lotion exceeds my expectations by being smoothing rather than greasy, rich enough to cover my entire body in only a few little squeezes and great absorbing power .Every time I used this product, my skin felt soft and very very smooth. And like al of Dr's Copeland's products the packaging is really attractive.
I use this on my whole body right after my shower and I am a big hand washer so I like to keep this close by for my hands too I also like to use this on my tried old feet at night too. Works great for my skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design