Open Sundaes Lip Toppings


Vanilla Sundae Lip Toppings

Inspired by the classic Neapolitan Ice Cream, this series of Lip Toppings has something everyone will love!

Although it looks gorgeous worn by itself, Vanilla Sundae�s color and flavor is designed to be added as a highlight on top of any of our three classic colors.

The top on the list. Vanilla, perfect shine when you are running around. I added this to the other colors and my lips looked just perfect. Oh and the smell Vanilla all around. The Vanilla scent at Open Sundaes are the perfect sweet Vanilla. The smell and shine last a long time too.

Pink Sundae Lip Toppings
Inspired by the classic Neapolitan Ice Cream, this series of Lip Toppings has something everyone will love!

The perfect balanced pink that compliments any skin tone. Has a delicious fresh glow and scent.

This really is a great pink color. Looks really good on my light completion! I am sure that it would look just as good any skin tone! It goes on nice and smooth and last a long time! I love the glossy look these Lip Toppings give my lips. This one smells just like Ice Cream!



Lemon Drop Lip Toppings

Everyone NEEDS this Lip Topping! It�s the first teeth whitening lip gloss!

On its own this color will make pink lips peachy and darker lips a little brighter . Also a highlighter, Lemon Drop enhances the size and shape of any lip wether thin or full. Its unique yellow hue will also make anyones teeth appear more bright pearly white.


I was a bit surprised by the color of this balm. But after reading the above I could not wait to try it!! I makes my parched lips look nice and glossy. And it makes them a nice color. I could not get over the fantastic smell of this balm. For some reason I am smelling a bit of Lemon with vanilla!! This smells great! I love it and that it made my teeth look a bit whiter too!!

Overall these are such nice Lip Toppings. To me all three have a vanilla scent and they left my lips pretty and moist all day long.

watch for more from Open Sundaes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design