Korres Suncare


Korres Suncare Bag: This trio provides protection and relief from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
Description: Korres Suncare bag provides three nourishing, natural formulas that keep the skin safe from the effects of the sun. By combining two sunscreen formulas with their soothing Yoghurt Cooling Gel, Korres keeps your skin at its healthiest.
Korres Suncare Bag includes:
Watermelon Sunscreen Face Cream SPF 30 (50 ml) - this lightweight, hydrating formula provides essential broad-spectrum sun protection
Yoghurt Cooling Gel (50 ml) - this naturally cooling formula relieves redness and discomfort caused by UV sun exposure
Pomegranate Balancing Moisturizer SPF 6 (10 ml) - ideal for oily skin types, this balancing formula leaves the skin cool and protected
Comes in a zipper case ideal for travel

Buy any of the Korres line click here

We live in the Desert and have already been in the backyard swimming so I started to use these a couple weeks ago. This is a really nice set and it comes with a sturdy case that would be perfect for travel.
Korres Natural Products Yoghurt Cooling Gel-
I love this cooling gel and so does my sun burning husband. It is a light and refreshing light cream gel. It also gives a slight tingling feeling to the skin. It also hydrates quite well. I just like it because it is a perfect hydrator for summer and helps keep me cool. After I took a shower and applied this I didn't have to wait but just a couple minutes to put on my clothes, it absorbs very fast and there where no stain on my clothes. What I like more is the airless packaging and that it gets absorbed quickly by the skin. I love the cinnamon yogurt smell.

Watermelon Sunscreen-
I love the Watermelon fragrance of this sunscreen. It is so refreshing leaves no white cast and doesn't turn my skin into a shining mess . I've found that this sunscreen is a perfect texture for my face. It is also perfect for hands and arms, and a little goes a very long way.It smells great, it feels nice and my skin did feel quite moisturized.


Pomegranate Balancing Moisturizer SPF 6

This does everything I could ask for in a moisturizer. This is a Light day-time cream that absorbs fast and my face feels moist and fresh and hydrated. It has a spf which helps with my face from burning. The Pomegranate is a beautiful light natural scent. Wonderful cream to use this cream in the morning because of the pick-me-up scent. I like to use this right before I apply my makeup too.
None of these products caused any breakout and kept me looking great. I am saving what I have left for the dry hot summer desert days. Or will be making a full size purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design