VERADENT WHITENING TOOTHPASTE



100% natural Aloe Vera
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free
Fluoride Free
+ Icelandic Lichen, Lemon, Silicon, Tea Tree
For even whiter teeth
ALOE VERA + Icelandic Lichen, Lemon, Silicon, Tea Tree For healthy gums and white teeth. Combats yellowing caused by: Smoke Coffee Tea Red wine Due to its active ingredients and whitening formula, Veradent Whitening toothpaste with natural extracts is an efficacious daily treatment for healthy teeth and gums and a natural, even whiter smile. Veradent Whitening toothpaste contains Aloe Vera and other precious natural active ingredients: Aloe Vera, for its soothing action Icelandic Lichen, natural whitener Lemon, natural whitener Sage, purifying and refreshing activity Grapefruit Seeds, checks against bacterial growth Tea Tree oil, a natural antiseptic Silicon, for its natural whitening action Mint and Menthol, for fresh breath

Review-
This is a product that I needed. Yes I smoke and drink coffee.The first time I used it ,it brightened my teeth and made them whiter. I've tried all kinds of whitening toothpastes and nothing has helped as much as this.
This tastes just right, the mint is not too strong, but it still feels refreshing..I have noticed that It leaves my breath fresh, clean, and my teeth are white. The aloe is very soothing to my mouth. I have very sensitive teeth and this did not hurt my teeth or gums. It's all natural so you don't have to worry about swallowing any fluoride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design