Open Sundaes Blue Hawaii & Sweet 16 Cupcake Bubble Bath


Blue Hawaii Solid Bubble Bath
Chocolate, coconut and vanilla all in one. Our premium hand decorated solid cupcake bubble bath produces huge and long lasting bubbles, enhanced with vegetable glycerin to moisturize your skin. Our cupcake bubble bath makes the perfect gift for any occasion.


Sweet 16 Solid Bubble Bath
White cake and spices make this a great party gift. Our premium hand decorated solid cupcake bubble bath produces huge and long lasting bubbles, enhanced with vegetable glycerin to moisturize your skin. Our cupcake bubble bath makes the perfect gift for any occasion

Review-
These bubble baths are too cute. They look like little cupcakes and they look and smell good enough to eat.
They both have a Vanilla scent in each
The Sweet 16 smells just like Vanilla Cake.
The Blue Hawaii I can really smell the coconut and Vanilla. Blue Hawaii made me remember being in Hawaii relaxing. Amazing scents both are so It's so warm and comforting.
I love baths anytime of the year and when I can I take them.
The cakes- I put them in the running water and by the time I was ready to get in the Tub there where so many bubbles. Best of all, the bubbles stay throughout the duration of the bath. I reached in the tub before I got in to feel the cake and it was really neat, it felt like a creamy cake with the top feeling like frosting and the bottom feeling like a cake that melted in to a relaxing Fragrant bath.They make the water soft and silky. And the scents wander blissfully through the bathroom as I bath. Not drying or irritating it leaves your skin feeling so silky and Moisturized. You don't feel all oily when you get out of the tub, instead you've got a light scent on and feel moisturized as well as relaxed! They are beautifully scented, skin-softening formulations. Also, I noticed that my skin was actually scented after I got out of the bath.
When I used the first one Blue Hawaii- I was in the bath for a little while and my two year old walked in. I was so relaxed and enjoying a nice calm relaxing bath. But someone saw all the bubbles. And than I had company. We actually had a great time playing with all the bubbles.
My 2 year old has 2 year old sensitive skin. What I really love is this bath did not irritate his skin at all and left his skin soft. He loved the smell and enjoyed the bath and I love the fact that his skin was soft and smooth afterward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design