Kaponga The Cream Perfume Company






nuts cr�me de parfum No.13

A delightful cream perfume with notes of coriander, jasmine, rose, amber, vanilla and musk. Long lasting and lightly moisturizing.

nuts body lotion No.13

A light, nourishing anti-oxidant formula with soothing properties. Contains aloe, chamomile, ginseng, ginkgo, green tea and vitamins A & E

nuts Creamy body wash No.13
Rich and Moisturizing, Velvety Clean Feeling. Contains aloe, chamomile, ginseng, ginkgo, green tea

I am really enjoying these three products. Talk about layering.

Creamy Body was just works amazing, it is a creamy gel, that cleans really nice. It is very silky and moisturizing, and the fragrance is beautiful and not to overpowering. I'm left feeling clean and silky, not greasy or dried out. It has a good lather and does help cut down on the dry skin. I will use this year round.

body lotion
Next I use the body lotion after my shower. It works wonderfully, I find this lotion amazingly moisturizing. This absorb in seconds and make my dry skin soo smooth and soft, and it lasts all day. The consistency of the lotion is nice as well, moisturizes great, not too thick or watered down and no greasy layer that sits on top of skin just perfect.

nuts cr�me de parfum No.13
This is an amazing product. It is a wonderful cream perfume. Little dabs goes a long way. I put this on where I would normally spray my perfume on the neck and wrist. It really makes it easy to put this right where you want it, instead of spaying it and the spray missing the spots and going elsewhere it hit right on the spots. It has an amazing staying power. The packing for this is simply adorable and very convenient, you can take it anywhere with you. I have showed this to many friends and they just think it is the cutest thing made. This will last a long time because there is no waste and really easy to use. A great item.

Now the fragrance in these are all the same No.13. A very pretty scent that is filled with , jasmine, rose, amber, vanilla and musk. When I use all of them or just the perfume by itself at the top note is a fresh floral and I notice that when all is settled in and drying down might favorite is brought out which is the vanilla with a bit of crisp floral. These scents together work beautifully together and smell amazing
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design