RedPoint Beauty - Anti aging Cosmetics




The Firming Foundation DermaLift Foundation
Create a visible reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with DermaLift Foundation, featuring redpoint�s Elastimide Amino Complex -- a proven combination of powerful, non-irritating peptides and moisturizers to help diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles. This highly innovative, all-in-one, demi-matte, liquid foundation is sheer, lightweight, easily layered and provides long-wearing coverage. It also contains special hydrators, state of the art skin-firming ingredients, potent vitamins and antioxidants. DermaLift Foundation works on all skin types

Airbrush Effects Foundation Brush
A first-of-its-kind, this custom designed brush was specifically developed to apply redpoint�s DermaLift Foundation. Its special non-absorbent bristles are made of Taklon � one of the finest synthetic materials designed to deposit any liquid or cream product. The non-flat design has full, dense fibers to grab and dispense just enough product to provide optimum control and easier blending for a sheer, natural-looking, airbrushed finish.

VOLUME Revolution!Increase Your Lash Volume By 727%MegaLash Mascara
The results are in! Clinical tests prove that this highly-pigmented, conditioning, water-resistant mascara dramatically increases lashes by up to 727% after just two applications! Contains all-important antioxidants, including vitamins A, C and E and redpoint�s own blend of special polymers that produces a blacker-black and an age-defying glossy finish. Removes easily with cleanser or makeup remover and features a custom, super-dense, conical brush for full, even coverage.

I am doing these reviews all together because they all work together -

This Foundation comes in a pump dispenser, and the pump is great, you can get exactly the amount you need. This foundation goes on so smoothly it's amazing, and it doesn't settle in or make fine lines or wrinkles more apparent. I am so impressed with the way it has lessened the look of lines around my eyes and lips. It really helps to smooth and firm my skin. It has wonderful coverage.This never makes my face look heavy or cakey or dry. This doesn't dry out my skin either it gives it moisture. I love this foundation because it is not a heavy foundation, very light and doesn't weigh down my face. The foundation comes in three shades light, medium and Dark. I am using the light which works great for my light complexion and covers all my imperfections like my rosacea, and I have a broken capillaries that it covers too. This foundation matches to my skin perfectly my face looks so nice and natural. I find that I only have to use a little of this and one application is plenty so It will last me awhile.

I use the Foundation with the Foundation Brush
I love this brush, it is soft but very effective. I pump the foundation onto the brush (so no fingers). This brush really distributes my foundation evenly no streaky with the brush It applies the foundation perfectly the bristles are soft so they don't scratch your face.the brush picks up, distributes and blends my foundation seamlessly. With the Redpoint Foundation and this brush they give my face an even natural looking appearance.The size of the handle is just right it doesn't bang against my mirror like some other foundation brushes. Also I have cleaned it a couple of times and have not lost any bristles and looks and works just like it did the first time I used it.

Mascara-
I am using the Black mascara. I have very sensitive eyes and many mascaras irritate my eyes and so far this has not. No watering coming out of these eyes from this mascara.
This Mascara leaves my lashes flake free, and is even non-smudging. Beautiful looking lashes, dark, but not too dark and my eyes just look beautiful it really brings out my blue eyes. I really enjoy the formula of this mascara. It thickens, lengthens and holds curl without clumping and this separates them like no other product.This doesn't leave my lashes look stiff but rather soft. One application is all I need for my lashes to look great.
Best of all It stays on all day and it comes off easily no rubbing or smudging. A perfect mascara for sensitive aging eyes.

Redpoint is the FIRST complete line of color cosmetics to infuse breakthrough skincare technologies into color pigmented products. Applying the latest active ingredients (Active) in color (Chroma) cosmetics creates a revolutionary new category in beauty called ChromActive Cosmetics. With over two years in development virtually every product in the line provides both immediate and long term results to promote a younger looking appearance. redpoint is the first line of makeup to work in conjunction with any skincare regimen to maximize the results.

Redpoint�s revolutionary ChromActive Technology offers the latest and most advanced weapon in the fight against aging.


Go to Redpoint to see where you can buy these and many other products that they have. Check out the website for all of the great products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design