Verattiva Eye Care Serum


Verattiva Eye Care Serum

Eye Care Serum is part of a line of treatments for the face and provides high-tech solutions to combat problems that affect the skin of the face. The product has been specially formulated to reduce imperfections that occur in the delicate area under the eyes (bags, dark circles). Made from organically pure Aloe Vera Baradensis gel, as well as with innovative probiotic and ceramide complex. Also enriched with a selection of fine natural oils (Babassu, Jojoba, Karite, Avocado) and FITOEYES*.. FITOEYES* A complex of extracts from medicinal plants which acts synergically on the skin under the eyes.

This product is excellent and Highly effective. I could immediately see a difference in my eyes the first time I used this. I have been using it on my eyes for several weeks. My eyes are brighter, looks lifted, and less puffy. It keeps my under eye area nice and firm and has a good consistency. It's non-oily, absorbs well and glides on very easily and smoothly, and doesn't seep into my eyes and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Plus It has such great ingredients in it.
information click here or the Title above

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design