Demeter Vanilla Ice Cream Fragrance & Calming Lotion


Demeter�s Vanilla Ice Cream is sinfully rich, but also bright, warm and inviting, like the summer�s day that inspired it.
We know that Alexander the Great enjoyed snow and ice flavored with honey and nectar. During the Roman Empire, Nero Claudius Caesar (A.D. 54-86) frequently sent runners into the mountains for snow, which was then flavored with fruits and juices. Over a thousand years later, Marco Polo returned to Italy from the Far East with a recipe that closely resembled what is now called sherbet.

Historians estimate that this recipe evolved into ice cream sometime in the 16th century.
The first official account of ice cream in the New World comes from a letter written in 1744 by a guest of Maryland Governor William Bladen. The first advertisement for ice cream in this country appeared in the New York Gazette on May 12, 1777, when confectioner Philip Lenzi announced that ice cream was available "almost every day."

Records kept by a Chatham Street, New York, merchant show that President George Washington spent approximately $200 for ice cream during the summer of 1790. President Thomas Jefferson was said to have a favorite 18-step recipe for an ice cream delicacy that resembled a modern-day Baked Alaska.

In 1812, Dolley Madison served a magnificent strawberry ice cream creation at President Madison's second inaugural banquet at the White House.

It took another 200 years and the determination of Demeter Fragrance Library, however, to turn ice cream into wearable fragrance.

review fragrance-
This vanilla ice cream Cologne Spray smells just like real vanilla ice cream. I tore right into the package and could smell it before I even took off the lid! I am amazed at how realistic and authentic this scent is. This Spray literally lasts for hours very long lasting. True scent that stays the same great scent all day and night. The spray is Soft, sugary, Vanilla, crisp, and clean, this scent really makes me smile. Another great thing I to spray it on your hair and clothes too
I love to layer and I did with this with the lotion of the same scent. I am pleased with the quality of the lotion, it is nice light yet moisturizing and is not greasy, non-sticky, absorbs well leaving my skin silky soft for the whole day without using the whole bottle, a little goes a long way and with this great Lotion you don't want to waste any. I also found that the scent from just using the lotion lasts - I used it in the evening and could still smell it on myself when I got up the next day.
I love The Vanilla Ice cream scent. Such a great anytime any day scent. The scent makes me almost swoon. Demeter really did a great job with this scent! A+!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design