Janson Beckett Skin Care



Certified Organic Cleansing Milk
100% Certified Organic
Gentle, Powerful Cleansing Formula
Refreshes Skin & Flushes Pore
Perfect Natural, Effective Makeup Remover

Perfect for all skin types, our Organic Cleansing Milk contains certified organics and vegetable extracts that promote deep, gentle cleansing. Pores are flushed and skin refreshed. Also a natural and effective makeup remover.

This Cleansing mild very effective in removing makeup. It has a wonderful light smell. This cleanser is simply awesome. Smooth, light texture and soft. This milk takes all my foundation away and cleans very well with one pump. I love the feeling of this, it is Gentle and effective, leaves my skin fresh and glowing and soft. Also didn't break out my skin and my pores are less noticeable.

Certified Organic Skin Toner
100% Certified Organic
Helps Maintain Skin's Proper Acid Balance

Mild Formula Refreshes While It Tones
Contains Beneficial Aromatheraphy Oils
Perfect for all skin types, our Organic Skin Toner complements our Organic Cleansing Milk and helps maintain your skins proper acid balance while refreshing and toning. Enhanced with aromatherapy oils

This made my skin feel so soft and clean, it glowed. I tried other toners, but not as good as this one. My face feels so clean, soft without any drying feeling.
feels refreshing after using. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and smells quite soothing. I love how it "extracts" all the dirt, oil, and impurities from my skin. This really Leaves my skin fresh and toned and not dry.
Using both of these products together is the way to go. Cleanse and tone and your face feels so clean and fresh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design