Burt's Bees NEW! Chemical-Free Sunscreen SPF 15



WHY IT WORKS: Finally, a chemical-free sunscreen! Our sunscreen forms a translucent broad spectrum barrier with an SPF of 15 on top of the skin to reflect the sun�s rays naturally. This non-greasy formula provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and helps keep skin hydrated without using sunscreen chemicals such as Octinoxate and Oxybenzone that may be harmful and absorb into the skin. So go on, get out there and enjoy more fun in the sun!

HOW IT WORKS: Effective immediately upon application. Apply liberally to exposed areas before going in the sun. Reapply after swimming, excessive perspiration, or extended sun exposure. Safe for children.
3.46 fl. oz.

This sunscreen is for all ages. I used this on my son, and the review is about him as it can be used on children.
When I received this my son who is two wanted to use it. He is very good about using sunscreen. I tested it on his arm and waited and we had no bad reaction. He is a very sensitive skin boy so I test creams on little spots first.
He is always outside or now in the pool so I want to protect him from the sun with the best and after hearing and reading about this sunscreen I wanted to use this on him.
It is a non greasy formula which was nice and it made it easier to apply on him. It goes on right where I put it and goes on easy. The nose is always hard to get and this made it easier for us. It doesn't leave a greasy residue.
We put it on him and his skin actually felt soft after application. Also it has a nice light sweet smell no chemical so not chemical smell. So he smelled good too. He went off outside after wards and it worked great. He would burn bad if he didn't use sunscreen and he had not one red spot and no bad reactions.
This sunscreen doesn't absorb in your skin and mess with your hormone levels like most products, but it works instantly as it creates a barrier from the sun. I want what is best for my boy and I will be using this on him and on me from now on.
Now my Husband that is another story... you will see the review on the Burts Bees After Sun Soother soon for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design