Joico K-Pak Chelating Shampoo



K-PAK Chelating

Designed for: Swimmers, regularly heavily-styled hair and people who live in hard water areas.

Benefits:
This professional quality chelator removes chlorine, which can turn blonde hair green, and leaves hair feeling moisturized and conditioned.

Also excellent for removing styling product buildup and mineral deposits caused by hard water.

Contains Quadramine Complex and K-PAK Hair Protection System for advanced levels of reconstruction and manageability.


Love this shampoo. I use it two times a week and it really takes out all the build up on my hair. Whenever my hair feels like it has too much product build up this seems to do the trick of putting some bounce back into my hair. It gets rid of grime and residue as promised. It cleaned my hair without making it feel as though it was stripped of its natural moisture. This added a bit of softness and shine to my hair and it smells fantastic. I do not need a conditioner when I use it and it leaves my hair nice and soft.
I have blonde hair and we have a pool that we where swimming in a couple of weeks ago, after I got out of the pool I used this shampoo and it really helped get out the chlorine out of my hair and I plan on using this all summer long with all the swimming we do.
Click above to go to Joico Website to find where you can buy this and many of their other products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design