Calgon's Vanilla Mmmmm Swirl lotion



A smooth and creamy vanilla blended with top notes of fragrant vine-ripened blackberry and crisp white anise, middle notes of vanilla crystals, and dry down notes of sugared amber and warm vanilla musk.

Calgon Review-
Look how cute this bottle is, I love the packaging and Calgon has come a long way since I was a kid.
I love this lotion! . It smells like such a rich, mature vanilla to me, with a bit of anise thrown in to spice it up a little. The dry down on my skin is a Vanilla whip Cream scent and you still have the Anise smell added in the dry down. It is a very beautiful scented lotion which would work for anytime of the year. This really does moisturize my skin and does not irritate my skin. It is fabulous all around. This made my arms & legs silky smooth. Does a wonderful job of moisturizing and giving my skin a wonderful, healthy glow! The lotion is extremely long lasting in moisture and scent. My husband even likes this scent on me.


To top it off I use the body mist too, so I layer them and the scent really last all day.
The mist is also has great staying power. Great mist with great moisturizing qualities. This I use when I get out of the shower. My legs have never been more silky smooth. It actually works just as well as the lotion. Generously spray all over your arms and down your legs and you're good and than try the lotion on top for layering. It layered nicely with my body lotion and It's so refreshing.

I really enjoyed these two products. The scent is edible, but sexy at the same time. These two products are at such a great price. You can click above to find where to buy them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design