Ciao Bella Bath and Body

Nourishing Hand and Body Cream
ultra-moisturizing hand and body cream is perfect for even the driest of skin. This non-greasy, deep conditioning treatment will restore and maintain skin�s moisture levels while providing protection. Specially designed with a blend of vitamins, natural botanical extracts, pure essential oils and shea butter our hand and body cream will keep your skin feeling nourished and naturally soft and supple

Review-
Another great Vanilla scent, With these three prodcuts you can layer and smell so good all day. I used this sample as a hand cream. This worked great on my over washed dry hands. this is not greasy yet very moisturizing my hand feel moist for the whole day and so So smooth! and above all it smells heavenly



CONDITIONING VEGETABLE SOAP
All natural skin conditioning soap. Made in small batches, in the old-fashioned lye process that makes the best and mildest soaps in the world, and is cured and dried for weeks. Treat yourself to the ultimate lathering experience with soap made with saponified olive, coconut, and soy oils. A balanced base of plant oils and other botanicals that gently cleanses your skin and leaves it feeling soft and supple, with a hint of scent. 6 oz
review-
This Bar soap not only feels creamy it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. IT SMELLS LIKE VANILLA HEAVEN. Not to sweet or that fake vanilla smell but a true yummy sexy subtle vanilla . I used the bar with my loofa and it suds and lathers great, leaves you clean but not dry, a real clean,squeaky and very moisturizing




REJUVENATING SUGAR SCRUB BODY TREATMENTThe ultimate bath time indulgence. Used for centuries, sugar provides natural alpha hydroxyl acids To smooth fine lines, and is the perfect base to gently remove dulling dirt, toxins and dead cells from the skin. A gift from nature to nourish, restore and soothe the skin. 8 oz
Review, I received a sample of this and was able to use the it on most of my body. I would love to try more to see more results. From the sample I cant believe how soft it leaves my skin!!! And the smell lasts for hours. Some Scubs leaves my skin dry this one left my skin soft, and I have dry skin so this was an awesome sample to use. The sugar scrub did not burn going on and Very highly scented, so much so that the scent last for hours after.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design