Lumiere Vanilla Cream Lip Balm


CONTAINS:
A gourmet creation of pure vanilla, hot cinnamon, and sharp Clove, topped with buttery rich almond and pralines.

USES:
Banishes homesickness; ideal for dieters cravings or sweet tooth.

REMINDS US OF:
A long-awaited, much-deserved, rich dessert

These are all natural additive free formulations are sweet smelling and pack with moisture. Blended with Coconut and Sunflower seed oil, Bees wax, Coco seed and Shea butter and a pinch of Avocado oil.

Review-
There are no words to describe how awesome this lip balm is. It smells so good. Vanilla is one of my favorite smells and I am so addicted to this lip balm. It provides light, non-sticky hydration that goes on smooth..I really like how this feels on my lips. Makes them really soft. My lips are a little sensitive to lip balms and they usually start moist but dries them out, so I have to use a nameless bad medicated smelling lip balm. This lip balm provided the moisture on my lips without drying them out it . Makes my lips feel nice and wears a long time.
What could be better a great smelling candle from Lumiere and a lip balm to match it. When I am away from the candle I can still get the great smell on my lips.
I am very happy with this balm. They make them in Citrus rind, Berry Smash, cucumber Melon and now my favorite Vanilla Cream at such a great price too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design