Demeter Angel Food Cologne & Sugar Scrub


Angel Food:

How many angels can dine on this food? Many apparently. It is one of our broadest appeal scents. Ah.....vanilla, sugar....how can you miss. (By the way we've heard from quite a few customers that they fell just edible when wearing our Angel Food. Good date material? Write in and let us know.)

No one is completely sure of the origin of Angel Food or �angel cake�, although we know it surfaces first in America, and in the 1880�s. Most culinary historians think Angel Food is a takeoff of the sponge cake and the cornstarch cake, and that it originated in southeastern Pennsylvania. Other sources believe the first angel food cakes were probably baked by African-American slaves from the South because making this cake required a strong beating arm and lots of labor to whip the air into the egg whites. Angel Food cakes remain a traditional African-American favorite for post-funeral gatherings in the South.

The critical ingredients reflected in Demeter�s Angel Food are egg whites, sugar, vanilla and coconut. The coconut is our own special touch, from a generations old Pennsylvania recipe, passed down through the family of our founding perfumer. It tastes as good as it smells, and it smells great!

Review-
This is the First Demeter's scrub I have used. This is a nice Sugar scrub that smells awesome. After I get out of the shower my skin is left with the most unbelievable silky and soft. I didn't need to use a lotion afterwards. Some scrubs really dries out my skin and I Have to apply a ton of lotion. I was happily surprised when I dried off and my skin was not all dry. I was left with soft,supple,smooth and glowing skin. And the scent was amazing. I walked in my bathroom afterward and could still smell it. Amazing.

So than I hit the Angel Food Cologne for my layering. Oh my I love this scent. I have a weakness for food-scented products in general, but this is one of my favorites.
This is a sweet angel food,vanilla and a tad coconut smell and stays the same wonderful scent as it dries down. I sprayed this on my skin and clothes. This scent stayed on for most of the day, but I wanted more and kept spaying it. I got a lot of compliments when used this. And my husband likes this too. I can easily wear this all summer.
These two products work beautifully especially together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design