Organix Vanilla Silk Shampoo & Conditioner




You can also buy these at amazon.com or Click above to find a store near you to buy them at.
This was a first time using a Vanilla hair care and I love it.

Organix Shampoo Vanilla Silk 13 oz. Soft & Silky
Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of smoothing Thitian vanilla bean oilsInstantly nourish and moisturize, while silk amino acid proteins strengthen and seal your hair's cuticlesrevitalizing your hair creating silky, smooth shiny hair.
Review-
The best part about this shampoo is the delicious vanilla scent! It really cleans my hair and is non drying and rinses clean. This shampoo makes my dry, color treated hair so silky, shiny, and smelling heavenly. I found it lathered my long, thick hair nicely. It is very gentle on my hair. My hair is still easy to comb thru after the shower. The shampoo smells just wondeful! I get compliments on the scent all the time.
Organix Conditioner Vanilla Silk 13 oz. Soft & Silky
Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of smoothing Thitian vanilla bean oilsInstantly nourish and moisturize, while silk amino acid proteins strengthen and seal your hair's cuticlesrevitalizing your hair creating silky, smooth shiny hair.
Review-
I am also fond of the Conditioner. Another Delicious Vanilla scent.
It does a nice job of de tangling and smoothing the hair. My hair feels soft and shiny, full of body and does not weigh my hair down at all or the roots. Plus, the smell is fantastic and lasts all day. The smell in both are a very true to the name and is not overpowering in the hair at all...just a nice, Vanilla smell. The scent is great and lasts all day. I had no problems running a comb through my hair afterwards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design