Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar body splash ~ Shower gel



Bath & Body Works Signature Collection
Body Splash
Warm Vanilla Sugar
Vanilla. Coconut. Basmati rice. Add a touch of soft sandalwood. Together they're the inspiration for this rich and cozy scent.

Light, refreshing mist leaves skin pleasantly fragranced
Fragrance Top Notes: Sheer Florals
Fragrance Mid Notes: Basmati Rice, Coconut
Fragrance Base Notes: Vanilla, Sandalwood, Musk

Review-
I love anything that smells like food. This is perfect. I use this in place of my perfume. It is the perfect scent for this Vanilla Lover. I spray this on after a shower and
can spray it anywhere I want because it does not have alchol in it!.
I get a real big vanilla scent on me with a little flower in it. This smells so delicious !
I really have gotten alot of compliments since wearing it.
This is very long lasting and sweet!! Plus I Love the cute sugar cubes on the label!
It is perfect for a date night and perfect for the winter season.
Great Product from a Great Company!





Bath & Body Works Signature Collection
Shower Gel
Warm Vanilla Sugar


Vanilla. Coconut. Basmati rice. Add a touch of soft sandalwood. Together they're the inspiration for this rich and cozy scent.

Fragrant, everyday cleanser refreshes and conditions skin
Fragrance Top Notes: Sheer Florals
Fragrance Mid Notes: Basmati Rice, Coconut
Fragrance Base Notes: Vanilla, Sandalwood, Musk


Review-
Shower gel
This wonderful product is sitting in my shower. I have been using this
everyday since I got it! It goes great with the Body Splash. I do not dry out from it andit leaves my skin feeling a bit moisturzed! I also use this with my scrubbie to shave.
Gives a great lather too!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design