Demeter Vanilla Cake Batter Cologne Spray & Bath & Shower Gel



















All Bath & Body products use the same essential oils as Demeter
cologne to ensure the perfect scent experience.
�It�s all in the scents.�

HAPPILY FOAMING BATH AND SHOWER GEL
AVAILABLE FLAVORS: ALL
Our gels are presented in a 3.4 oz. cylindrical container with a vacuum-less pump for near 100% evacuation-no waste! The new concentrated gel can be used on a cloth or sponge, or poured
directly into a running tub. Great for hand washables � silks and sweaters too. It is VERY delicate and gentle and gives them a fresh hint of your favorite scent.
Vanilla Cake Batter:

Have you ever stopped to think about your "irresistible list"? You know what I mean - things that always get your attention, make your heart beat faster? It�s either a blessing or a curse, depending on how you choose to look at it, that I've always leaned somewhat toward self-indulgence. Therefore, my list of �irresistibles� is rather long. Very close to the top is one of the simplest, most basic, yet most satisfying, comforting desserts in all the world: Vanilla Cake, or more to the point, Vanilla Cake Batter. Is there any better memory than licking the bowl and Mom�s big spoon?





Review-



Remember, as a child, asking for either the bowl or the spoon, for your very own - eyes wide, salivating? This is that memory.

True to it's name "Vanilla Cake Batter". This is a delicious creamy scent and loaded with vanilla! A true cake batter scent.
It is a sweet scent but it's very subtle, definitely not overpowering. It makes me really hungry. I'd definitely repurchase it.A great scent to wear in the winter.
It has excellent lasting power. I use the shower gel before wearing this and it it just a wonderful. It is a nice creamy gel that does not dry out my skin. Leaves it soft and smooth. I find that when using both of these product together the scent last even longer. I hear that you can also use this to wash your clothes with this to. Will try when it is only my clothes and not my kids too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design