Davines Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Momo




Davines Momo Moisturizing Shampoo, Dry & Dehydrated Hair
with rocket extract
It is excellent for particularly dry and dehydrated hair. Apply on damp hair and gently massage. Rinse well and repeat the application if necessary

The Momo set is just what I needed for my thick, damaged, colored, fragile and very thick hair.
This is a great shampoo. This did everything that it promised. My hair is smooth and soft. I live in a hard water area and had no problem getting the product to lather and rinse well. This does a wonderful job cleansing and also leaves my dry damaged fragile hair moisturized. A little shampoo is all you need. My hair does not feel like straw afterwards. Also this brighten up my colored hair. My color usually washes out fast but stays brighter and longer with this shampoo.

Davines Momo Moisturizing Revitalzing Creme, Dry & Dehydrated Hair
with milk thistle extract
It is excellent for dehydrated hair. Apply evenly the right amount of product on wet, towel dried hair. Leave in hair for a few minutes. Rinse well.

I use the conditioner after the shampoo. I love the soft fresh smell of the conditioner. This is a wonderful moisturizing & hydrating conditioner. This Conditioner makes my hair so soft and I can use a comb, and the comb glides right though my hair. After I dry my hair it looked soft and shiny. Very easy to use and litke the shampoo a little goes a long way. The condtioner is doesn't weigh down my hair. Also using both products made it so easy for me to use my straighter.
This is a great line that sells many different hair products for many different types of hair. Check out all they have to offer you will not be disappointed.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design