Cake Beauty Satin Sugar Powder & Mist



Satin Sugar Hair & Body Refreshing Powder
This is the must-have product for the girl on the go. The ultimate recipe for looking spectacular without the fuss HAIR: Sprinkle this velvety powder into your hands and then run through your hair to refresh and renew between washing. Excess oil is absorbed leaving your tresses feeling fresh and fabulous.
BODY: Sprinkle all over your body. This luxurious blend will leave you smelling fresh, feeling clean and looking perfectly polished.
This double-duty formula is talc-free and infused with calendula and chamomile to smooth and soften. Indulge in some time-saving goodness.

Review-
I absolutely love these two products. I like to use both of these the powder with my hair and the mist on my body. Though both can be used for your hair and body.

The powder smells amazing a lemon & Sweet Vanilla scent. I don't get to wash my hair everyday even though I would if I could. So this has helped freshen up my hair and yes it absorbs the excess oil. The powder Makes my hair look like it has been clean and feels clean and adds some life to it. It also is long lasting and the smell last thoughout the day.
It works perfect with my light colored hair and it helps keeps my color looking great. I workout at home and after I get done working out and my hair is mess up and oily because of the sweat. If I have to leave right afterwards I use this and it gives my hair the extra boost it needs. Very easy to use -Just rub it into you hands and work though your hair, easy as pie
.




Satin Sugar Refreshing Hair and Body Mist
This is the must-have product for the girl on the go. The ultimate recipe for looking spectacular without the fuss. Mist this refreshing spray onto hair and body whenever you need a delectable pick-me-up. Vitamin B3 refreshes and tones while aloe vera soothes and comforts. This luxurious blend will leave you smelling fresh and feeling clean.
Go ahead Sugar. Indulge in some double-duty goodness.
Cake tip: Use to deliciously scent your gym bag, car, bedroom or any place that could use some blissful refreshment

Review-
The spray I use on my body. The spray is light and fresh cool mist. It gives you a nice pick me up throughout the day. This to has the Lemon & Vanilla Scent. It also smells amazing. It gives my body a bit of moisture and does not dry my skin out.
LOVE this product. The smell alone makes it worth it but there are of course other benefits. It makes my skin nice and smooth. The scent lasts quite a while too!


About Cake Beauty -

From her childhood days, Heather Reier was always interested in beauty products. In 2001, at the age of 26, her passion for indulgence and products had not wavered. After using various products on the market, while she loved many of them, she couldn�t help but feel as though something was missing. She realized that the beauty world needed a line of cremes, suds and scrubs with decadent, nourishing ingredients accompanied by sophisticated packaging and a sassy, fun concept. The inception of was born.

Working initially in the kitchen, Heather spent nights and weekends not resting until she had finally created the ultimate cr�mes, suds and scrubs. No detail was overlooked. She studied the properties of each ingredient, insisting on using only those that would benefit both physical and emotional needs while yielding the most superior textures. Ingredients such as, mango and shea butters, coconut and jojoba oils, turbinado sugar, marshmallow, pure essential oils and whole milk were used.



This �beauty junkie� s vision and ultimate goal was that this collection of goodies would trigger the emotional and physical feeling she knew the world was starved for. If this wasn't enough, Heather characterized each product with clever and distinctive namesakes. These namesakes would reflect the scent, texture and the overall experience that women everywhere would encounter when they used the products.

The next task was naming this cute, creative, hip and forward thinking company that loved all things indulgent and yummy�.the one word that encompassed all of these messages and then some was, without a doubt, . One year, and countless hours of research and development later, the collection was complete and ready to be �served� to the world.

Heather Reier, continues to be Beauty�s driving creative force and enjoys great success with her collection of decadent goodies.

The Cake Beauty collection is sold in boutiques, lifestyle stores and department stores worldwide. It has become a cult-beauty brand and a favorite among celebrities.


The " MIX", coined perfectly by the girl is all about living deliciously, trusting your taste, exuding sweet style, having a tender center and getting it while it's hot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design