Open Sundaes Pink Sugar Body Scrub



Pink Sugar Body Scrub - The Sweetest Bath Experience Ever

Pink Sugar Body Scrub is a gentle moisturizng treatment product. We blend brown sugar with the worlds finest oils. The anti-bacterial properties of sugar naturally stimulate and exfoliate, and bring you the sweetest bath experience ever.

This is a very nice scrub. It has just the right amount of oil. The grains are perfect and the smell is great. The oils in the scrub do a great job moisturizing. It is nice for exfoliation and it is really nice that the scent is long lasting.
It smells so wonderful, and even leaves my bathroom smelling great for hours. I love the fact that it is in a tube. I have sensitive skin and this hasn't irritated my skin. This leave my skin soft without being greasy or oily. Also used it without a glove and it didn't dry out my hands, which is great most tend to dry my hands out if I don't use a glove. Click above the bottle or here to buy this scrub.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design