Patrica Wexier Fastscription Collection

Advanced No-Injection Wrinkle Smoother
Get results, not injections. Advanced formula is fortified with a triple dose of patented GABA Forte combined with Argireline peptides. Visibly plumps the skin and reduces the appearance of even the deepest lines and wrinkles for a more youthful appearance. See visible results within 10 minutes. Results continue to improve with regular use. Domestic.
Improves the appearance of existing lines
With regular use, prevents the appearance of new lines and wrinkles
Fragrance-free
Suitable for all skin types

Instant De-Puff Eye Gel
The ultimate way to send your bags packing. Cooling and correcting, this miraculous gel immediately reduces visible puffiness. Fast results have long-term benefits with continued use. Specially formulated yeast complex firms the undereye area and softens the appearance of fine lines. Visibly renews and improves skin inside and out. Domestic.
Firms the orbital eye area
Reduces the appearance of fine lines
Fragrance-free
Suitable for all skin types


Advanced No-Injection Lip Plumper
Clear
Serious lip service, now even better than ever. Without a single injection, lips gain visible fullness. Advanced formula contains moisture-activated hyaluronic plumping spheres to enhance lip definition and contour, giving a plump appearance. Domestic.
Plumps with dermatological-strength ingredients, without irritation
Visibly enhances lip definition and contour
Fragrance-free
Suitable for all skin types


No-Injection Instant Line Filler for Lips & Eyes
Fill in the lines, take away the time. This formula works immediately to fill in and temporarily erase visible lines around the lips and eyes, crow's feet included. Apply and watch lines get lighter, thinner and less visible. Domestic.
Visibly renews and improves skin inside and out
With continued use, significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines
Fragrance-free
Suitable for all skin types

Instant Airbrush Line Smoothing SuperConcealer
Makeup meets serious skincare. Immediately banish visible signs of lines, fatigue and every imperfection. Sheer radiance along with a powerful combination of proven anti-aging ingredients don't just temporarily hide imperfections, but help improve their appearance with continued use. Imported.
Visibly minimizes the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Brightens and evens skin tone
Fragrance-free
Suitable for all skin types

Review-
Advanced No-Injection Wrinkle Smoother
I have a few deep wrinkles on my face .I use this on the face and the
No-Injection Instant Line Filler for Lips & Eyes around my eyes and lips wrinkles.
I have notice a decrease in my deep lines after using this almost instantly. It really smoothens out the wrinkles and It absorbs instantly into my skin and hydrates and leaves a nice smooth finish. This leaves my skin feeling moisturized, without feeling like I have product all over my face. I can use My foundation right away and it glides perfectly over it. I only need a very small amount and I find it perfect for daytime use. Another Fragrance free Yeah and not breakouts from using this.




Instant De-Puff Eye Gel
This really reduce's puffiness, I like to keep this in the refrigerator and the cooling helps too, really it just feels nice and refreshes my eyes. I use it every morning when I wake up and I don't have any problems with puffiness now. This feels great on my eyes and really does reduce puffiness, it is moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling soft after it dries.


Advanced No-Injection Lip Plumper
I already have light plump lips, but this definitely makes them look a little more fuller & smooth! After applying the product, there is a numb sensation which is way different from the rest of other lip plumpers. It doesn't tingle. It just numbs and soothes the lines which I love. It doesn't hurt which is a major plus and gives my lips a nice shine . The smell is Fragrance free which I love no stink. I have to say I really love this product. I use it in the morning when I do my makeup, and my lips look full and shiny all day. This also deeply moisturizes The consistency is very not too thick. This is a nice product to have with you all the time.

No-Injection Instant Line Filler for Lips & Eyes
I use this with my fine lines around my eyes and lips right before I apply the Advanced No-Injection Wrinkle Smoother and I like to hit the lines at night before bed. Sinks in instantly and works fast so I can move on to the next step of my skin care. I use the tiny bit, just around the eyes & Lips and it makes the skin around my eyes look & feel amazing Those little lines are noticeably diminished and so less noticable.From the first application I noticed that it really reduced and plumps up those fine lines.



Buy at Bath & Body Works or here at the webiste

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design