Burt's Bees NEW! Aloe & Linden Flower After Sun Soother


NEW! Aloe & Linden Flower After Sun Soother
WHY IT WORKS: Instantly soothes, calms and comforts skin after prolonged sun exposure. This intensely hydrating, quick absorbing lotion is packed with soothing Aloe, Linden Extract and nourishing Coconut Oil. Enjoy naturally revived skin that is soft and healthy!

HOW IT WORKS: For best results, apply generously to face and body after sun exposure or whenever replenishing, reviving skin care is needed.
6 fl. oz.

My husband first used this over the weekend he was out in the pool all weekend. He is really bad about using sunscreen and his skin can get pretty red and painful. I have told him time and time again to use sunscreen but he does not listen to me.
Myself and my son are always using sunscreen therefore we don't burn and have the right protection. For the last few years he has been using a high end after sun soother. I have spent a fortune on this product. This weekend I gave him this to use instead.
He loves this after sun lotion. At night after his shower he used it and He says It is very moisturizing and it was soothing on sunburned skin. He mention that it is a nice cooling feeling on his sunburned skin and sinks in so quickly also it that didn't make him look so dry and red. I notice that his skin had a shine not a greasy look but a shine, that he also like the appearance of his skin. . Also being a man and not liking woman scents he said that it was actually was a nice scent that could be either for a man or a woman.
This product can also be used after being out in the sun with sunscreen, so I tried it and it is a nice lotion that I will use this summer to give some extra moisture and shine to my skin.It is a perfect texture and is just like a lotion but with the added benefits. It goes on smooth and is not a sticky after sun lotion.
We both recommend this product for woman and men.
I will be after him to use the Burt's sunscreen now that he likes the after sun Soother.
You can buy this item here at
Burt's Bees and so many other great products

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design