Eminence Organics

Rose Collection Tube-
Description: Eminence is pleased to present the Rose Collection Tube filled with 5 travel size products PLUS a full size serum.

Box Includes: Sweet Red Rose Cleanser, Rosehip & Maize Exfoliating Treatment, Sweet Red Rose Whip Moisturizer, Rosehip Whip Moisturizer, Sweet Red Rose Treatment AND Full size Couperose C-Serum




Sour Cherry Masque-

Description: Revitalizing & ToningSkin Type: Dehydrated, large pores, mature or dry skin types


Benefits: Combats the damaging effects of free radicals � Moisturizes the epidermis � Reduces the visible signs of aging � Enriches and firms the skin�s texture � Refreshes and rejuvenates the complexion � Assists in stimulating vital functions of the epidermis


Active Ingredients: � Sour Cherry: high in Vitamin C, combats free radicals, tones the skin � Honey: moisturizes and nourishes the skin � Biocomplex�: an antioxidant booster of Vitamins A, Ester-C, E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid
Review-
Sweet Red Rose Cleanser-
love this cleanser as well. I have very sensitive skin. This Cleanser doesn't dry my skin out, cleans nicely, and has a beautiful scent. I wear light makeup and use this foaming cleanser in the evening. It removes my light makeup fine. My skin feels very comfortable after using it.

Rosehip & Maize Masque -
This is a very gentle Exfoliating treatment. The particles are fine so they don't irritate my skin, and after using this, my skin feels refreshed and smooth but not raw or tender. It's a great treatment that I use two times a week. It gets the dirt out of the skin while being gentle on my skin. Doesn't hurt or sting on my face, so it is the perfect masque for my sensitive skin.

Rose Hip Whip Moisturizer -
This Moisturizer really gives my face the hydration that it needs. A gentle formula that feels Light going on my skin. Feels nice and refreshing and felt clarify on my skin.

Sweet Red Rose Whip Moisturizer-
I love both of these products and alternate using them they are both whip moistures. This is a great product for my sensitive skin also is does not feel heavy on my skin. This gave my a younger smoother look when I used it.This didn't irrate my skin at is a very gentle on my skin. This leaves my skin soft and are not too heavy. It leaves a beautiful finish on my skin.

Sweet Red Rose Treatment -
My super sensitive, can break out extremely breakout with the wrong products but not these. When I use this treatment my pores are less noticeable. I love the tingling sensation while using this, it is not harsh tingling. This make my skin feel alive and refresh. I use this in the shower and leave it on while I shave. A little goes a long way, and it absorbs quickly, leaving a evens out my skin ton. This is such a nice, luxurious treatment. A lovely scent and it really softens my skin.

Couperose C-Serum-
This serum really helps calm my red skin and rosacea. I really like this serum it goes on nice, not a sticky serum and doesn't leave a greasy film on my face. A serum that I can use on my face that won't cause me to breakout. This gives my skin a beautiful glow and I love to use this and one of the moisturizers together right before I apply my makeup and my makeup application goes on smoothing and looks glowing.

Sour Cherry Masque-
I love the smell of this just like cherry's. The texture is almost like thick gel formula. When I use this on my skin this doesn't hurt or burn but feel's like it is hydrating my skin while it is on my face. When I removed it first thing I notice was the smell not really heavy but a nice cherry scent on my face. Very nice. My skin was very hydrated after using this and this makes my pores look like they disappear. This just feel great on and left my skin well hydrated.

Final conclusion-
Using the line of skin care has really been great for my skin. I highly recommend these. I love the Rose Tube collection all these products smell wonderful. This is a great to travel with or to give someone as a gift. The Sour Cherry Masque also great smelling and would make a great gift for anyone woman or man.
My skin has done a complete turn around using these products. I have sensitive aging acne prone rosacea skin. My face looks great alive , glows and looks healthy with these products. My wrinkles - less noticeable, my pores are so less noticeable and this has really calmed down my rosacea. They never caused my face to break out. All where very gentle on my sensitive skin. I received many compliments from my husband about how great I look. All the products are easy to use, and you learn that you use these sparingly and achieve great skin with just a little of each product. Eminence products are organic handmade and are fresh.
For me this is the best organic Skin care items I have ever used.

Check out the Mothers Day Gifts for our recommendation for a perfect Mother Day gift for you Mom from Eminence. Also check out their Eminence for all of the product that they make-
body lotions & massage creams brushes & supplies cleansers, concentrates & body washes, eye and lip care ,masques, organic herbal teas ,scrubs & peels, serums and face oils , sun defense spf 30 ,gift sets toniques & hydrators and treatments & body wraps. All with many great scents and for many different skin types.
contact info@eminenceorganics.com to locate a retailer close by or go to the website eminenceorganics for more information.Very nice customer service and highly recommend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design