Follicare Research -

Follique� Nourishing Shave Cream - Follique Nourishing Shave Cream is specially formulated for skin types that are sensitive to the drying effects of regular shave creams. Follique Shave Cream will leave your skin feeling softer than any other shave cream you can find. Lemongrass scent.

Follique� Ingrown Hair Eliminating Wipes - Pre-moistened wipes are ready to rapidly repair skin stricken with bumps and ingrown hairs. Follique� Ingrown Hair Eliminating Wipes combine Follique� Revolutionary Skin Therapy with Aloe and Vitamin E. Follique� Ingrown Hair eliminating Wipes gently exfoliate skin and lift ingrown hairs to the surface reducing bumps, redness and irritation due to shaving, waxing, electrolysis and other forms of hair removal.



Original Follique� Liquid - FADES AWAY the appearance of RAZOR BUMPS, INGROWN HAIRS and RAZOR BURNS. Use Follique� liquid after shaving, waxing or other forms of hair removal to bring hair to the surface and avoid razor bumps and ingrown hairs. Use Follique� liquid on a regular basis to maintain that clean fresh look.



Follique� Sensitive - FADES AWAY the appearance of RAZOR BUMPS, INGROWN HAIRS and RAZOR BURNS. Follique Sensitive is specially formulated for skin types that are sensitive to the drying effects of isopropyl alcohol. Follique Sensitive offers a mild touch with little to no stinging, along with a fresh coconut scent.

Reviews-
Shaving Cream-
I am in love with shaving again. That is how I remove the hair on my legs and under arms. But hate doing so because of the dryness red bumps and ingrown hairs.
This is a nice thick lotion a rich and I love that it is in a jar so there is no waste. It does not lather, It has the consistency of a creamy conditioner and glides on my legs and stays on throughout the shower.
The cream I used first on my under arms, I applied it on and thought this jar is not going to last long. So I used it on my legs and decided to try less of the cream. Incredible. I applied a very thin layer and got the best shave. it's easy to blend into a thin layer for shaving, No nicks or cuts and I swear I got every last hair on my legs. The smell is lemon and it smell wonderful not overpowering.
This also is very easy to rinse off.
Usually when I am done shaving I always reach for the lotion. But as I got out of the shower I could tell that my legs where really soft and they didn't have the burn or itch to them as other shaving aids have done. I dried up and my legs are completely smooth and silky soft. After one use I did not have nicks like I have for years, and no redness.
This gives me a smooth shave while leaving me moisturized.This is by far the Best shaving cream I have ever used and love that besides being a shaving cream it conditions my skin too.
This is the very first time that I have ever shaved my legs and got out of the shower and my legs wen't all dried out and no cuts too.


Ingrown Hair Eliminating Wipes
Original Follique Liquid
Follique Sensitive

These are three Great products for eliminating and treating ingrown hairs, razor Bumps and razor burns from shaving or waxing. I have been using the pads and the Original formula on my bikini line and on part of my legs. I use the sensitive Formula under my arms which I get ingrown hairs and the red bumps too. These three products a work for the same reason, the sensitive skin works great for sensitive under my arms and has a hint of Coconut smell to it. I use these right after I dry off. I have sensitive skin and none of these products hurt of bugged my skin. They truly helped disappear the ingrown hairs and the bumps on my body. The pads are very easy to use when you are in a hurry and you can reach and wipe and they would be great to travel with. The pads are a nice size and very moist. The Liquid goes on a cotton ball and works just as easy.
Since I started shaving my bikini area I always had a problem with horrible red bumps that seemed to develop overnight and were itchy and hurt. Nothing ever worked before this. I am so happy with these products. They get rid of them and quick. Honestly after I shaved and applied these products I had no red bumps whish was a miracle because right after I get done shaving there they are, so I have to give the saving cream credit too . And the ingrown hairs went away a few hours after the first use and I have not had one back since with regular use of Follique. No scarring and no burning or sting when I used these. I just wipe and I had no ingrown hairs and prevented rashes that might otherwise appear, and stops the itching that can occur with re growth too.
These product will last awhile , you don't need to use a lot and a bottle goes a long way.

Highly recommend these four products, you will not be disappointed with them.
Now I don't mind wearing a bathing suit or shorts cause there is nothing to hid.And I can lift up my arms:) These products work for both men and woman. To buy these products go here to
Follique.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design