Skindecent Bath and Body


Sheen Appeal Body Scrub Cake Batter

Our newest scrub is perfect for dry skin. It's body butter base really holds the moisture and scent in, so you probably won't need a moisturizer after you step out of the shower. Your skin will be buffed and glowing!!

Review- I love the smell of this pure cake batter. The perfect amount of body butter and I am soft and not greasy and a great exfoliatiion.This did a perfect job of scrubbing my skin without being to harsh. This has a nice texture and not a hard one, Easy to apply as the texture is perfect.Also I didn't need to use the whole jar to get a great scrub. The scent lasts long after I've taken a shower, and my skin feels like silky soft not oily but a perfect moisturize. I don't need to use a lotion afterwards because this left my skin so soft and looking soft too. The Cake Batter scent really last a long time too.




Soft As Silk Hand Lotion sugar cookie
Great size to carry in your purse, or if you want to purchase multiple scents of this lotion!

Because this is such a concentrated formula, this small bottle will last considerably longer than a large bottle of a regular commercial brand.

This is our lightest formula in our creams & lotions line. While most customers prefer it just for their hands, it can be used all over your skin when you just need a lightweight lotion.

Review-
I love all but this is My favorite. I got the smaller size and carry it around everywhere with me. You don't need to use a lot a little goes a long way. It is a light formula which I love for my hands and it instantly absorbs and gives my hands moisture. My hands are pretty dry normally too and this just helps so much. And the smell I love it. Sugar cookie as it dries. down it stays the same great sugar cookie scent.
I brought this with me to my sisters and she about flipped over it. She loved the smell and moisture and wanted to keep it, There is no way that I will be giving this up.


You can buy these and many other products and scents at Skindecent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design