Tarte Light, Camera, Splashes 4- in -1 Mascara


For all you super-sensitive mascara wearers: finally, a mascara that doesn�t force you to wear your heart on your sleeve (or your face)! This waterproof formula gives you the bombshell lashes you love, but it stays put through a trip to the gym, beach, or the latest tearjerker. So go ahead and be a crybaby�your secret�s safe with us. *Lights, Camera, Splashes! Is wrapped in a waterproof denim sleeve!

Review-
I Love this mascara. I have it in Black and I have those sensitive eyes. I love the denim tube and it is very easy to handle.It does everything I want I have long, fairly curly lashes to begin with but this delivers on all fronts. It lengthens, curls, and give my lashes more volume and the best part it does lengthen and curl without clumping. It separates my eyelashes beautifully. My eyes look wonderful with this mascara. And for a waterproof mascara it comes off easily with makeup remover.
Now with my sensitive eye, how nice is it now that I can wear a mascara that doesn't make my eyes water. Most do as I had yet to find one till now. This will be my new mascara from now on. And when I go in the pool with this on it doesn't come off.
I love this mascara and definitely recommend it.
Shop for this here at Tarte

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design