Einstein Lip Therapy

Einstein Lip Therapy

THINK: SMART mouth.

WHAT IT IS: A collection of cutting-edge, breakthrough formulas that have evolved into cult cosmetic classics.

Einstein Cosmetics is the brainchild of Benjamin Einstein one of the creators of Hard Candy. He used this inspiration to develop an inexpensive lip care company that can be used by everybody, but is still very chic. It now has a cult following that celebrities have also gotten excited about.

Celebrities such as Kierra Knightley, Lindsay Lohan and Carmen Electra.


Daytime Cooling Lip Relief - Begin each morning with the "warm-cool" sensation of this vanilla-mint flavored lip balm. Packed with ultra-nourishing natural moisturizers that include Cocoa Butter and Vitamins A and E, Daytime Cooling Lip Relief gives your lips the beneficial ingredients they need to look and feel soft and



Hydrating Lip Cream - Replenish lost moisture and repair damage and soothe sunburn with this gently-exfoliating, minty lip cream that acts and feels like a moisturizer for your lips. It imparts a cool, refreshing feel upon contact and contains Vitamin C exfoliating beads to instantly buff away dead, dry skin, as well as Vitamins A and E to renew the texture of your lips. This is the perfect summer item that can be thrown in your purse or beach bag.

Buy these Great Lip products by clicking Here

Lip cooling relief
I love the cute pot and that it is easy to apply with either your fingers or a lip brush. It goes on smoothly. The product itself is effective.T his has a Mint taste. It instantly makes my lips super soft. I love it when my lips are really chapped. It soothes and moisturizes, has a slight tingly sensation and shine and a great cooling affect, which I love, as it instantly relief's my pain. Not only does it feel very nice but my lips are no longer chapped! It's a must for the lip balm lover!

Hydrating Lip Cream
This is a cream like a lotion. It has little yellow beads in it that make your lips feel all tingly. I use this before bedtime. My lips actually feel soft and nice in the morning. I massage into my lips and I rub the little vitamin c beads in and its cooling, than it turns into a thicker cream. I love the feeling and I love the formula! It menthol tingly and citrus smell. It's probably the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever tried .Very unique.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design