ARROJO Curl Creme




curl creme cr�me pour cheveux boucl�s-
Curl activating anti-frizz with separation and control. Rich moisturizing formula creates bouncy, voluptuous curly hair. Go curly.
DIRECTIONS: Work evenly through damp, towel-dried hair, now use fingers to cup curls and gently squeeze, pushing the curl back into itself without pressure at the root, repeat every 15 minutes till dry, then use fingers to tussle out and ruffle your roots.


Love this!!I have wavy/frizzy hair and I've had good results with this product. It leaves my hair with bouncy, shiny curls It does no weigh down hair. I use just a little bit, rub my palms together and run it through my hair. This is one that does not leave my hair stiff and crunchy. I don't even hair to blow dry my hair and I get these great result.
Great product for those with wavy or curly hair.






To buy this product click on the Title or here Arrojo Curl Creme

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design