Janson Beckett Skin Care


Vitamin C&C Facial Serum

Area of Application & Benefits
Repairs Environmental Skin Damage on Face & Hands

Dual Source Vitamin C Promotes Collagen Synthesis

Removes Dark/Age Spots From Face/Hands & Body

Non-Irritating Vitamin C Formula
Contains 2 Best Forms of Vitamin C Concentrate
Uses 5% of Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate & Sodium Ascorbate
Review-

You only use a very little amount a small dab goes a long way. You pat it on your face or hands and it absorbs very nicely and right away. I've had great results and I've tried others C serums. I have used it on my hands too with I used to have dark spots from sun damage on my hands and they are nearly non-existent now. It keeps my face glowing and smooth without breaking it out and my tone has evened out. I have a Broken blood vessel on my face and this really has help with it not being so red. Age spot on my face I don't have but I will use this to prevent them.
It wears well under makeup, doesn't need that much time to sink into my skin. It really does make your skin feel better and look great.



OkuSil Intensive Eye Serum w/10% AH3
Area of Application & Benefits
Removes crows feet next to the eye

Firms above eye, under the brow

Removes dark circles & puffiness under the eye


Review-

I only Apply one or two drops of the OkuSil eye serum.I Pat lightly from around my eye area.
Best eye treatment I have used yet. I love the texture of this serum. A light serum that does not irritate my eyes .I was amazed at the difference I saw with this, at least 80% improvements around my eye area. Amazing.I have the crows feet around my eyes and have dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. I don't get much sleep and it shows. The skin around my eyes are firmer, smoother and brighter and my eyes are looking great. No puffiness and no dark circles and the crows feet - well I look like I had a NICE eye lift. I LOVE this product!!This gives my eye area moisture too and I really don't need to use a concealer but out of habit I do and my concealer glides on and my I don't have to try to cover wrinkles around my eyes one because they are less deep and the makeup glides on instead of sinking into the wrinkles. I am very happy with the eye Serum.



Peptide Facial Skin Prep with Trace Minerals
Area of Application & Benefits
Accelerates Peptide Results

Restores and Rebalances Trace Minerals & Minerals Essential To Skin

Moisturizes With Hylauronic Acid and Emollients
Initiates Wrinkle Removal with Argireline (AH3)

Review-

I love the pump bottle and one squirt covers my face. It is a nice texture and very easy to apply on my face .I use the skin Prep after I wash my face. This product is wonderful. This really makes my face looks fresh and clean. My face usually looks drawn and tired but this with he rest of Janson Beckett products, my face looks alive and moisturized and a bit younger. When I use the skin prep my Makeup glides on smooth and easy. My makeup last loner and really glows. And without makeup I look pretty good while using this so I can actually go without makeup. No breakouts and no oily face which makes me and my face happy.


DermaExcel 7

Area of Application & Benefits
Most Aggressive Spot Wrinkle Treatment

Removes Wrinkles with 3 Powerful Peptides: Argireline, Snap-7, & Leuphasyl

Soothes & Moisturizes with Shea Butter
Firms, Repairs, & Protects with DMAE & Alpha Lipoic Acid
Erase Stubborn & Hard-To-Remove Wrinkles!

Review-

The DermaExcel 7 is doing exactly what I need it to do. I have some deep wrinkles on my forehead and one real bad one on my face and the dreaded lip wrinkles. These deep lines where greatly reduced within an hour of application. This has Shea butter in it, so it is not a dry spot treatment that absorbs quickly and no stink included. I am really amazed at the results or the DermaExcel 7. It has really firmed up my skin and another moisturizing Janson Beckett product. As this dries I can actually feel the skin tightening and smoothing with a nice little tingle. If you want to see those deep line go away I would recommend this. Also there where no dry spots on my face from using this than putting on my makeup, my make up go on even better with this and looks better, no dry spots and no wrinkle for my makeup to try to fill.
If you think about it, this is so worth the money, if you do Botox that is not permanent so you spend lots of money on botox. With this you get many many usages out of the bottle and receive basically the same results. So I recommend you trying this and ditching the Botox. I will and never will do botox and I am so happy to find this.

I strongly encourage everyone to give Janson Beckett product a try. I absolutely love it! The products gave me more radiant skin my skin has a healthy glow. My skin also feels very soft.and this whole line has really helped my wrinkle. My eyes are blue they really look great now that there are no Puffiness and dark circles. I was always being complimented on my eye when I was younger and these compliment went away as I got older. But since I have been using this line I have received many compliments on my eyes again.
My whole face looks great.
Janson Beckett now carries a 5 day sample pack so if you want to try before you buy. Also if you go away for a few days and are using the full sizes this would be great to bring with you. Check out these and many of Janson Beckett's items here at Janson Beckett.
They have a whole skin care line , special offers and also they have some new items up on the site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design