Arrojo Daily Shampoo and Conditioner

















Daily Shampoo

OUR ANTI-OXIDIZING VITAMIN RICH CLEANSER IS LIGHTLY SCENTED WITH ORGANIC RHUBARB EXTRACTS. KEEPS HAIR CLEAN, BALANCED AND REFRESHED. GENTLE ENOUGH FOR DAILY USE WITHOUT THE BUILD-UP OF HARSH IRRITANTS OR RESIDUE.
DIRECTIONS: WET HAIR, LATHER IN PALMS, APPLY AT ROOTS, MASSAGING THROUGH TO ENDS AND RINSE

I have wavy, thin, bleached hair and this shampoo makes my hair look really good.This is one shampoo that does not strip my hair and leaves it soft.

This shampoo gives my hair a healthy shine.It smells really fresh and nice and it lathers quite well. As I was shampooing I was loving the rhubarb scent not to strong, just a great scent.
I have been using this for over a week every day, and it dose not leave any build up in my hair. It is a nice size bottle and the price is great, only $10.00!Really, great package and results.


Daily Conditioner
ENRICHED VITAMIN B5 CONDITIONING CR�ME WITH ORGANIC RHUBARB EXTRACTS. HIGHLY VERSATILE, YOU CAN RINSE-IT-OUT, OR LEAVE-IT-IN TO CREATE NATURAL SMOOTHNESS, AS YOU WOULD WITH A LIGHT-HOLD STYLING PRODUCT. WEIGHTLESS LEAVING HAIR SILKY SMOOTH, LIGHT, AND DETANGLED.
DIRECTIONS: RUB INTO PALMS, WORK THROUGH CLEAN, WET HAIR AND RINSE. OR LEAVE IT IN TO CONDITION AND STYLE ALL DAY.

I use this as a rinse out conditioner. It soaks into my dry dehydrated hair and leaves it feeling nice and soft. I can take a comb though my hair after using this great conditioner. It does not weigh my hair down. It leaves my hair nice and smooth all day long. Both the shampoo and conditioner are excellent and work great together. I Love this line and will continue to use it till everything is gone!

Buy these two products here at Arrojo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design