Seikisho Cool Cleansing Gel





Seikisho Cool Cleansing Gel

This liquid gel-to-oil cleanser effectively removes even heavy makeup while deeply cleansing pores. Its cooling, menthol-like after feel leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. It helps promote blood circulation as well as tightens pores.

On a dry palm, take a quarter size amount and blend with makeup using fingertips. Rinse well with lukewarm water.

Herbal Extracts: Coix Seed Extract, Chinese Quince Extract

This is the first time I used a oil liquid cleansing gel. A tiny bit of this product goes a long way. Rub it all over your face for a minute and then rinse off with water. It quickly sinks into skin and easily washes off, effectively eliminating impurities, Tightening pores. This leaves your face feeling cleansed, but not oily. This is wonderful. It gets rid of all my makeup including eyeliner. Does not break me out. Leaves the most refreshing feeling that lasts for hours. It just really feels very refreshing on my skin. I use it twice a day and it hasn't dried my face out even once. It has a clean herbal smell and comes in a cute little blue blottle. It actually seems to make my skin softer!








Click here at Seikisho Cool Cleansing Gel to find out more and to find a loctaion to purchase

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design