Dr Michelle Copeland Rewind Reparative Night Serum and Lip Enhancer

Rewind Reparative Night Serum
Exclusive age-defying technology repairs, restores and firms your skin while you sleep

Powerful antioxidants protect the skin from signs of excess sun exposure
Inhibits free radical damage and boosts collagen production
Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with Hyaluronic Acid
Brightens and evens skin tone
Reduces the appearance of age spots and skin discolorations with Licorice Extract, Phyllanthus Embilica and Waltheria
I use this product at night. A little goes a long way. Put it on after you wash. It really does make your skin feel better and look great. Dry spots or even oily areas it seems to balance your skin out. As I continued to use the product, my skin just got better and better. I noticed a glow to my skin just a few days after using this. I love the feel of it on the skin and how it isn't oily at all. It just sinks into the skin it absorbs nicely without stickiness . It Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles, smooth's the skin, wake-up with clear and bright complexion. This is very gentle but very effective active ingredients and the fine lines are less visible. It does look like the creases are smoother.

Lip Enhancer
Enriched antioxidants and anti-wrinkle complex make lips appear fuller immediately
Reduces the appearance of fine lines around the lips and protects from harsh ultraviolet light
May be used under lipstick or as a lip-gloss
No burning or stinging � just soft, kissable lips!
The formula goes on silky smooth and keeps and protects lips all day as well as prolong the wear of lipsticks and glosses. It makes my lips appear fuller because it plumps up any lines. I have fairly full lips, but this seems to gives them extra notice and less lines. And it is a good primer for lipstick. I love to use this daily without lipstick. It does help moisturize and prevent the small wrinkles that can develop .This is making a difference in making my lips softer and smoother. When I wear lipstick and Glosses they wear better, and the lines on my lips are not as obvious. The texture is nice too. It is non-greasy and has very subtle, healthy shine with no pain.
Click here Dr Michelle Copeland to buy these

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design