Arrojo Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner

LOOK GREAT FEEL FABULOUS.

WE PROVIDE SIMPLE SCIENTIFIC SOLUTIONS FOR THE CLEANSING, MANAGEMENT AND STYLING OF ALL HAIR AND SCALP TYPES. HIGH-PERFORMANCE VITAMIN-B5-BOOSTED PRODUCTS ENRICHED WITH GENTLE, REJUVENATING FRAGRANCE. ANTI-OXIDIZING AND IRRITANT FREE. NO BUILD-UP OR RESIDUE. JUST TRUSTED NATURAL INGREDIENTS AND ADVANCED PRODUCT TECHNOLOGY FOR LUXURY WITH PERFORMANCE

This Product is From the Man behind the Hair On TLC'S What not to wear, Nick Arrojo.

I have read about the products and what went into making these great hair products. There where some talanted people that halp make Arrojo Hair care, from the scents to the Info on the bottles.

To buy these and many other Hair Care items click here at Arrojo




















moisturizing shampoo shampooing hydrant
A LUXURIOUS, VITAMIN-PACKED, DEEP CLEANSER WITH SOOTHING SCENTS OF BERRY. GENTLY CLEANSES, HYDRATES AND REPAIRS COLOR-TREATED, OVER-PROCESSED, DRY, OR DAMAGED HAIR. ADDS STRENGTH AND VITALITY, FULLNESS, BODY, AND SHEEN.
DIRECTIONS: WET HAIR, EMULSIFY IN PALMS, APPLY AT ROOTS, MASSAGING THROUGH TO ENDS AND RINSE


moisturizing conditioner revitalisant hydratant
HIGH-HYDRATION CONDITIONING CR�ME WITH HEALTH-GIVING VITAMIN B5. THE RICH MOISTURIZING FORMULA REVIVES AND INVIGORATES THE NEEDIEST OF HAIR. DELICATELY SCENTED WITH ORGANIC BERRY MUSK.
DIRECTIONS: LEAVE IN CLEAN, WET HAIR FOR 2-3 MINUTES, NOW USE A WIDE-TOOTH-COMB TO COMB THROUGH, AND RINSE

I have dry, color treated very thick frizzy hair that I have used a flat iron on too many times because of the light curls I have and don't want it curly but straight. I have been using the Arrojo Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner for a little over a week. This shampoo made my hair so soft and touchable. I was amazed at how soft it made my dried, frizzy hair. recently, My hair is high lighted and after using this product just once, I noticed my hair really stood out more and the color was more vibrant. Doesn't strip my hair. The smell is fresh Berries and clean. It makes my hair feel perfect. On the worst day this product makes my hair look great. My hair bounces. This really cleans great and I am one that needs good hair cleaner. great lather and rinses out great. This is just a great Shampoo that I am going to have to keep in stock
This is the best conditioner I have ever used on my hair. I have tried every single brand that a salon sells, this is the most superior. Great conditioner my dry hair. I use it after I wash and comb though. Which once applied the combs glides though my hair. Leaves hair soft and manageable without weighing it down
It gives my hair great shine and feel. Also with the conditioner it brings out my colored hair and keep it looking fresh and shiny. The fragrance is so enjoyable too. I love this conditioner and will always use it, the most moisturizing conditioner I have used.

Here is another great thing- the writing on the bottle- it does NOT come off and on your hands. :)
Both of these products work awesome I recommend buy both of these together they just work beautifully together.
They both have help my hair look and feel wonderful and this set gets me started for the other Arojo products that I have been using.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design