Skindecent Bath and Body


Moisturizing Body Mist Lemon cake
This scented body spray is great for a light scent or layering with other body products for more staying power! It contains no alcohol to dry out your skin & hair. It also works great as a linen spray or room refreshener.
Some customers have suggested keeping this product inside your fridge during the summer as a cool & refreshing mist.

Review-
Who does not like lemon cake. A sweet lemon scent that I use on my skin and as a room spray. The lasting power is amazing. On my skin it is fantastic. Another one that you Just just need a few sprays and It does moisturize and leave my skin beautiful looking and feeling great, it gives my body moisture and shine. The scent lasts a long time on my skin. I love to mist this around the house too. Gives the house a really nice clean sweet lemon scent.







Milk Bombs Buttermint


If Cleopatra had only tried these, she wouldn't have settled for anything else!
They are a HUGE 8 oz size. They'll fizz away in your tub leaving a milky froth to moisturize your skin. Most customers prefer to break them in half and save one half for another time. They're loaded with cocoa butter!!
They can be made in any of our scents, but we have left them uncolored for a more natural look.

Review-

This milk bomb, is awesome You definitely don't need to moisturize once you get out from this milk bath. You'll be covered with a layer of cocoa butter, that absorbs right into your skint.hese are very nice for a pampering soak. These fizz and release all their moisturizers into the water.The butter soaks in well after the bath. My skin is very soft smooth and scented. My whole apt smelt like buttermint very Yummy. These are great with us with dry skin.

Tootsie Tinglers

Give your tired feet a treat after a long day! Tootsie Tinglers fizz away in warm water, releasing cocoa butter to soften your skin and Spearmint & Peppermint Essential Oils to freshen & revitalize.
This is a package of 6 Tootsie Tinglers. Each one weighs an ounce and a half.

Review-

This is a very soothing foot treatment. The Spearmint and Peppermint together smells wonderful and it really tingles and refreshed. The cocoa butter makes feet soft. I soaked my feet soak for about ten minutes, After running around all day with my son this is what my feet need. Also I had my husband try one of these and he loved it. So it not only good for woman but the men too.



I have to say that with the prodcuts that I have used from Skindecent not one of them had a fake or plastic smell. They where all so true to the scent. This was a pleasure reviewing these products.
You can buy these and many other products and scents at Skindecent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design