NYX Mosaic Powder highlighter & NYX Sheer Gloss Tube Plum

NYX Mosaic Powder highlighter
A fusion of five luminous shades in one. Blends together to match your skin type for the perfect shimmer and glow

This is absolutely adorable, the perfect size and it has clear case so you can see what it is. What's great about it is that it's the perfect high lighter. It's a light shimmer but not to strong. This leaves a beautiful natural glow. I use this alone and archive a nice glow and also use is after my makeup is done. I apply it on the dull looking spots on my face and this give my face a nice glow. It really brightens and highlights my cheekbones and I use under my eye to glow my eye the open glowing look. Just perfect and will continue to use this to give me a glow. Also has the right amout of shimmer in it for me too.

Tube lipgloss that adds color and luminous shine to your luscious lips
I use this with a lip brush or if needed my clean fingers. It has a great pigmentation and staying power. It moisturizes my lips and the color really looks great. Gorgeous color, silky smooth texture, slightly thick, and shiny. I like to wear this alone and have a great lip color. It's a very luxurious plum color that can be natural - a sort look.When I use this my lips have a terrific shine and can't believe this tube makes them look that great. Very cute too.

Can buy these here at NYX Cosmetics



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design