Open Sundaes Body Frosting Moisturizing Cream















Angel Food Body Moisturizing Cream & Lilac shortcake Body Moisturuzung Cream



















Grapefruit Body Frosting Moisturizing Cream & Cotton Candy Body Frosting Moisturizing Cream

High potency, moisturizing and fortifying Shea butter is combined with Jojoba and Rice Bran oil to create this incredibly rich body butter. Try one today for a smooth and yummy skin

These creams smell wonderful and soft, not synthetic or plastic. They smell just like the names. This look exactly like fluffy whipped Frosting. I am loving the Jars they are nice to keep in my purse or in the car for when my hands are dry. I can still smell it several hours after I first put it on. I like that it has shea butter in so it actually performs like a body butter should. It is moisturizing and not greasy or waxy ,very rich but not greasy at all. With it leaving behind a beautiful sheen of tone and hydration. And you don't need to use a lot either. I received a lot of compliments wearing thesee scents. It's so soft in just one application The overall appearance in my skin, and the fact that they smell so good is just an added bonus.



But these here at Open Sundaes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design