Dr Michelle Copeland Advanced Acne Formula

Advanced Acne Formula


Hit the spot!
Balances sebaceous glands without causing drying or flaking
Contains powerful Azelaic Acid, Salicyclic Acid (2%) and BSF (Balanced Sebum Formula) to treat blemishes
Returns skin to healthy state with Lipoic Acid and anti-oxidants
Soothes and refreshes with aloe and cucumber

I have been using this a lot this month. I have not had a product work like this has. I treats the acne and does not irritate my skin.
I love that is has aloe in it as it is very soothing. Acne Formula really gets rid of my hormonal pimples.
This smells great and and works great. I did not experience any drying, redness or irritation. I have used it at night on blemishes, and they're significantly reduced by morning.
This bottle is large and will last a long time. I love it.

To buy click here
Michelle Copeland

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design