C.O. Bigelow Lemon Body Cream & Mentha Lip Shine # 502


C.O. Bigelow
Lemon Body Cream



This recipe has been a favorite in our apothecary since 1870. Our time-honored formula is the ultimate in intensive moisture care for very dry skin. We combine nourishing and skin-brightening lemon extracts (super charged with vitamin C), ultra-moisturizing shea butter and replenishing kukui nut oil (rich in essential fatty acids) to create the ultimate body cream. A little of this rich, non-greasy super cream goes a long way. Skin will be renewed, soft and supple all day long.Fragrance-Free. An Original Formulary developed by Bigelow Chemists.

I really love this scent to me it smells like a lemon pie and fresh lemons. It's a very fresh, clean smell and no fake smell. The consistency of the product is just rich enough and not heavy. The cream feels nice when you first put it on and it absorbs in just a few minutes and feels very soft and smooth and really sinks in for a lot of moisturizer. It is perfect for my dry skin during the the dry hot summer months and really goes with summer. When I use it at night and I wake up with really soft skin. It is a nice treat to put this on and feel your skin drink great texture and hydration. I really love this product! it smells so good and natural, no fake, strong smells and it is so moisturizing.






CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine # 502
Mentha Lip Shine Freshens Breath
Mentha Lip Shine's tube itself describes C.O. Bigelow's Mentha Lip Shine as Mint-Infused for Fresh Breath. The product has 2% Peppermint oil and advertises itself to be "Our mint-infused lip balm provides glossy high shine with a refreshing cooling sensation. Lips stay moist and protected while Peppermint Oil gives breath long-lasting freshness.�

This is another C.O. Bigelow's product that I really enjoyed using. The peppermint oil provides just the touch of mint necessary to leave your lips feeling refreshed without being overly strong in flavor. But just enough to keep my breath a fresh mint smell. My husband commented on the smell of my breath, which is a great compliment from him :)
This brings great moisture, treatment, and taste and scent to my lips. It feels heavenly on my lips and has the perfect texture leaving a nice shine. It really softens my lips and doesn't irate them and dry them out. A great product and I highly recommend both of these.


Buy these at Here at Bath and Body Works or you local Bath and Body Works and C.O. Bigelow Apothecary Stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design