Demeter Jelly Belly - Wild Blackberry Peach Cobbler and Mango Pineapple Salsa

Wild Blackberry Peach Cobbler
from Jelly Belly by Demeter Fragrance Library is a light,sheer fruit and citrus fragrance with unusual body and depth. The depth comes from thewild blackberry, which is the center of this fragrance, supported by peach and toppedwith lemon. It is unusual to center a fragrance around blackberry, and that uniqueperspective is both apparent and well served in this one-of-a-kind scent.
How cool is it that Demeter has made Jelly Belly Scents! This on it really nice. I sprayed it on yesterday morning and was happily still smelling it on me later that day!
On me it starts with a nice rich blackberry scent and as the day went on I could smell the Peach mixed with the Blackberry. It really is a wonderful scent that I would recommend others to try. Nice and light that will be the perfect summer scent


Mango Pineapple Salsa
Jelly Belly Mango Pineapple Salsa by Demeter Fragrance Library is a study of opposites, thespicy jalapeno pepper playing off the sweetness and fruitiness of the pineapple, with exotichints of mango peeking through. The result is not the typical linear Demeter fragrance, but amore complex brew that goes from fruity to spicy to an exceeding and clean dry down, whileretaining touches of the fruit and spicy jalapeno. A very special fragrance.

When I first saw the title of Mango Pineapple Salsa, I was a bit concerned. But the result it quite a great scent. I can smell a mixture of the Mango/Pineapple and then comes a hot scent, which would be the Salsa. It has a nice spicy drydown that I really like. It is not overwhelming at all. I had a few compliments on it too. Just a great scent. I agree that this is a special fragrance. Love it and will keep this in my rotation of perfumes.


You can purchase these here at Demeter<>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design