Pur Minerals The P�r-fect Starter Kit - Light

Written from Joli Baker, president of P�r Minerals
Why P�r
P�r Minerals combines the finest in technology, with the finest in nature, to produce high quality mineral based color cosmetics, treatment products and our claim to fame, the 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup that works for all women, all ages, and all skin types.

P�r Minerals products contain the finest micronized minerals that give you excellent coverage yet look and feel as if they are part of your skin. Our products contain no harsh chemical dyes, just pure pigments from minerals. There is also no fragrance to irritate, no talc to dry or dull skin, no oil to clog pores and no fillers to take up space. We have even taken our minerals one step further by adding Shea Butter & Vitamin E to bind them together. You get the fantastic "good for your skin" benefits without any of the traditional mineral mess.

I created this line with one goal in mind, to provide the best natural mineral makeup and treatment products that are easy to use with the correct colors and variations for all women to experience.

I encourage you to see the difference P�r Minerals has to offer and invite you to enjoy beauty, p�r and simple.






P�r-fectly packaged and portable, these travel sizes of our most popular products will be the bait to get you hooked on P�r Minerals! Once you have experienced the beauty of mineral makeup, you will never go back to traditional cosmetics. This exceptionally priced kit includes:


4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup - The cornerstone of our brand, this one minute makeup miracle is your foundation, powder, concealer and SPF protection all in one neat compact. Completely free of oil, alcohol, talc, fragrance, preservatives and chemical dyes, this foundation is actually good for your skin!

Mineral Glow - A touch of sun in a compact, this mineral powder will impart a glow to your skin that will have people commenting on how good you look.

Universal Marble Powder - Give your skin back that rosy glow you were born with. Universal Marble Powder corrects, brightens and imparts antioxidants into the skin. Can be worn on your eyes, lips and cheeks.

The Chisel Brush - The magic behind the mineral makeup look! The only brush to use for application of your 4-in-1 Mineral Makeup, it provides maximum coverage and an amazingly smooth finish.

P�r Tip: The starter kit is not just for first timers. Keep your full size P�r Minerals products at home and keep these generous sizes in your travel or makeup bag!

I got this in the light color. This is an adorable kit with everthing you need. Very nice for travel or to try this great line.

Here is my reviews on each product-

Mineral Glo- is very natural looking even for the fairest of completions. Blends with my natural skin color to gives me a soft, even warm glow. The only bronzer I've ever found that was worth it , makes my skin look really nice I like that I am putting minerals on my skin rather than talc and fillers. I have played with this and it can be universal product, while playing with it I use it as a blush, a high lighter, even eye shadow. Came out beautiful. I have a light skin tone and this looks gorgeous on me.

Universal Marble Powder- This is so natural and pretty. This gives a glow, not sparkles. This looks great as eye shadow and blush. I can say is this is an awesome product. The results are fabulous, long lasting, natural, and flawless.it gives me the most natural look.It doesn't take a lot to achieve a great look. And it last well through the day too.
This would look great on any skin tone.

The Chisel Brush is soft and does not shed. This is a big, soft, fluffy brush that distributes powder very evenly blends really well nice and soft. This Brush is perfect for this whole kit.

4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup- I am not one for heavy foundations on my face so this is a perfect choice for me .One reason I love it is this product offers sun protection and I have had no problems with breakouts it is also Fragrance-free. I love the ease of this product and how smooth it goes on .My face glows & covers and does not get shiny. I lightly brush it on with Chisel brush. This product lasts all day on me with minimal touch ups. It covers like a concealer and It makes my pores look smaller and controls the oil.. The Coverage is excellent if I have a blemish scars they are gone when I wear this and it actually helps to heal them.! Amazing product. A Very good coverage and protection!


Can buy here are Pur Minerals or at Ulta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design