NYX Powder Blush - Pinky & Diamond Sparkle Lipstick Dusty - Rose


Powder Blush - Pinky Brighten and define your cheeks this season with NYX fabulous check color. For a touch of soft color on your cheeks, apply these sheer and easy to wear shades

Review-
This is a real nice Blush. The color I used is Pinky. It is a nice matte bright pink color just like the name. It has a silky texture and it's very build able very easy to brighten you cheeks. It is a bright cool toned pink with no shimmer. The color actually is not a scary color and I use it light. It looks very flattering on my pale white skin. I use a little on my brush to brighten up my cheeks, it is highly pigmented, so This color would work just about on any skin tone. The blush has a great texture and is very easy to blend and does not fade, use in the morning and last all day. this is a fragrance free blush too and it is very nice to my sensitive skin. The packaging is very pretty also, The blush itself is embossed with a raised quilt design These blushes are easy to use

NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick Dusty Rose
Vibrant Slick Shade. Lipstick with the Sexiest Shine. Keep your lips sexy and luscious. Ready for all occasions. Comes in 24 shades. Mix and match to create your own shades.
Review-
This is a wonderful lipstick and I absolutely love the texture of this lipstick.It is a nice creamy lipstick and it had great staying power. This feels great on my lips and not to heavy nice and comfortable.The color worked great on my lips and did not dry my lips out at all. On me this looked like a nice light pink shine on my lips. Its an awesome lipstick. This in now one of my favorite lipsticks. No teeth stain either the lipstick stays in place:)



You can buy these items at NYX Cosmetics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design