Awake Cosmetics Stardom Aqua Trans Powder- GOLDEN HONEY


Awake Cosmetics Stardom Aqua Trans Powder- New color GOLDEN HONEY


Skin sensation�a unique, water-infused powder that leaves skin looking flawless and refreshed.� Available in five corrective shades to perfect any skin tone.� Imparts a flawless complexion with a glowing, translucent finish.� Comprised of more than 77% water to provide an immediate cooling sensation.� Includes natural anti-oxidants and botanicals to nourish and prevent inflammation.


Review-
This is a very generous size product. In very cute packing too. I thought the color would be to dark for me but to my surprise it looks awesome. I have very red tones and this covers the red really nice.
It feels amazing upon application. It feels like cool water going on and I am brushing water on my face., it melds with the skin beautifully and keep my skin glowing and fresh all day long, doesn't give me a dry look or feel. And definitely is not a heavy on my skin.
The powder completely cover my pores and my blotchy skin, covers any blemish's. This does not create any blemish's and doesn't irate my skin. I feel pampered when using the powder. The powder is unique and there is nothing that I know of out there. This give my face a beautiful natural fresh look.
This will last a long time too, I apply it lightly and archive great results.



Click here Awake Cosmetics to find where to buy and look at the other great products

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design