Arrojo Styling creme & Hair creme




















styling creme creme coiffante-VOLUME BUILDING BASE TO SUPPORT, SLICK, SET, AND HOLD. BATHES HAIR IN LUXURIOUS MOISTURE, MAKING LOCKS SOFT-TO-THE-TOUCH.
DIRECTIONS: WORK FROM ROOTS TO ENDS OF DAMP HAIR TO SET AND STYLE. OR BLOW-DRY IN FOR EXTRA FULLNESS
This Creme is very versatile and I can use it when I want curls, volume, or stick straight strands. This Styling cream I like to use most when I just want to blow dry my hair and bring out my curls. Adds softness to my hair and really makes my bow dried hair look soft. It gives my hair volume and height at the roots like I'm always searching for in products. It's very clean feeling and not gloppy. A little goes a long way. This helps keep my hair from flattening on my head.
I have found that keeps the volume and style all day.
This one is great to use into my hair while blow-drying with a diffuser for a natural soft non-crunchy curl.


hair creme creme coiffante-
SUPREMELY GENTLE AND LIGHT TO SMOOTH AND POLISH YOUR LOOK. VERSATILE TOO, HAIR CR�ME CREATES SMOOTHNESS WHEN YOU BLOW-DRY IN, OR SIMPLY RUN THROUGH DAMP HAIR FOR A SOFT AND SEXY SLEPT-IN LOOK.
DIRECTIONS: RUN A LIBERAL AMOUNT THROUGH DAMP HAIR TO CREATE THE SLEPT-IN LOOK, OR BLOW-DRY IN FOR ULTIMATE SMOOTH CONTROL.
I love love this Creme. When I am in a hurry and have no time to style this is what I have to use. I apply this on my wet hair and work it in with my fingers styling it. You archive that soft sexy slept in look. Makes it behave beautifully, plus adds a bit of shine applies some hold and moisturizes my hair with out the stickiness. Such a wonderful & effective cream too for my frizzy ends a manageable yet bouncy finish. It never feels stiff or greasy just soft and smooth and sexy. I have lots of hair, and this does a great job controling my hair and having it look perfect in my hurry days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design