KaplanMD Skincare Revitalizing Toner

Kaplan MD Skincare Revitalizing Toner

A refreshing mist spray that clarifies and revives skin without disturbing its natural moisture balance. Watercress and Meadowsweet extracts help refine pores and gently exfoliate dull skin, preparing it for moisturizer to follow.
Calming Licorice and Chamomile, combined with a 40% concentration of Aloe Vera, work to soothe and hydrate the skin. Eight essential Aloe Vera amino acids and vitamins also help restore skin tissues-dramatically softening and smoothing skin texture.
Directions for Use: Spray onto cotton pad and gently apply to face. The fine mist spray is also great as an aromatic, refreshing spritzer for the entire body


Review-
This is really a pleasant toner to use, does not irritate my skin and leaves a fresh. The Aloe Vera combined in this really makes it hydrating and softening. It is very revitalizing and refreshing, can't find anything that I don't like about it. Leaves the skin better toned and more youthful and not striped or dried out at all. My skin has never been happier, more hydrated and radiant. I live in a dry climate and my skin is naturally drier and this really helps my skin. I have found this product to be none irritating and no breakouts. First I cleanse my skin then apply a small amount of the Toner on a cotton ball and my skin feels and looks refreshed afterwards. Like a gentle cool breeze brushing against my face. This product goes perfectly under my moisturizer and really helps hydrate my dry areas. Most of the toners I've tried have left my face feeling sticky or dry, but this one doesn't.
I spritz this on my body and it leaves my body refreshing and soft.

Love this toner if you want to experience this or any other Kapland MD Skin Care click here to purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design