Lipstick Queen - Poppy King

CORAL SINNER
Not just for grannies... Finally achic coral with just a hint of brown. Guaranteed not to go fluro on you.





SAINT CORAL
As easy as it is breezy. Who knew sheer coral could be this hip and savvy








My hand picked ten lipstick shades come in two formulas. SAINTS and SINNERS. If you like a shade in the SAINT formula check out the same shade in the SINNER. So... Who is a SAINT and who is a SINNER? When I think of Saints I think of them as light, airy and floating above, beyond and around us. So I chose to name my lightest lipstick texture SAINT. The sheerest, moistest, most serene lipsticks you have ever tried. Just a hint of beautiful color but enough depth to make an impact whether it be a pink nude or a deep blackberry. Absolutely no glitter (Saints are far too humble for such audacity). Soul and style in one little stick
Sinning can be fun because it usually involves some indulgence in something taboo and delicious. So when I indulged my lipsticks with a decadent and reckless amount of pigment they had to be the SINNERS. All pigment no shimmer or frosting. It is positively naughty to get lipstick this opaque, rich and creamy with a matte yet silky finish. But it doesn't have to be all about your dark side... There are gorgeous pinks, berries, nudes and even a coral to choose from. Lipstick that makes you look so good you can go ahead and be bad!

Beautiful packaging and beautiful lipsticks what more can a girl want.
I got the same color CORAL but one in Saint and one in Sinner.

Saint is a very pretty sheer light lipstick, great for anytime use. A very nice light glossy sheer coral color. That absolutely looks perfect. A beautiful shimmered warm glossy color.
It is a vibrant, true coral - not too blue and definitely not orangey. The color is wearable.

Sinner - Is a medium color with a hint of brown. The perfect color that really brought out my lips.
It has no smell or taste. For a matt lipstick it is non drying and feels nice and creamy on my lips.

You can basically use these two sinner and saint anytime they are can go on light and are very build able. With both of these lipsticks neither one feels dry on my lips, they are the perfect creamy lipstick on the lips.Not sticky. Also no lipstick on the teeth which was awesome. They are both moisturizing and light on my lips. Unbelievable Lasting time is on these, due to the high pigmentation. Both of these comes in a GORGEOUS lipstick tube. The tube is Not small, and you only need a small amount of lipstick because it is very pigmented. I don't like to wear a liner and these make my lips look even so I don't need a liner. Very pretty not over the top colors that really look beautiful on my lips, Lipstick Queen knows her lipsticks they are about the most perfect lipsticks there are.
These are very highly recommend by me and all the people who complimented me when I wore these.



Buy these here at Lipstick Queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design