DR Michelle Copeland Skincare

Microdermabrasion Formula
Pamper your pores
Issue:
Dull-looking skin, clogged pores
Solution:
A deep cleansing, spa-like treatment that leaves you with an overall fresh, healthy-looking glow
How it works: A deep cleansing formula to revive skin and slough off dull cells with natural exfoliators
An enriched blend of exfoliators sloughs off dull cells, frees pores of impurities and helps correct environmental damage
Natural particles mechanically deep cleanse the skin
Our high level of AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) penetrate the skin for deep exfoliation
Great for face, hands, feet and body
Provides the benefits of a spa treatment � in the comfort of home!

I Love this product, I have acne prone skin that breaks out so easily. I have tried many scrubs, and most of which have broke me out. But this product has done wonders for my skin, I use this two times a week for a great real clean. I massage into my skin for a couple minutes and rinse. Very easy to rinse off and the scrub does not burn my sensitive skin. My nose was full of stubborn black heads for years and is now clear. I have seen a reduction in acne scarring and fine lines also. After using this product my skin looks really clear and feels really soft, I absolutely love it! It really smooth's out my skin and gets rid of any little bumps and or flakes my skin is brighter and pores are smaller You don't need but a tiny amount to receive the full effect from the Microdermabrasion. The important thing is that this works great. This is a quality microdermabrasion formula, smoother and creamier than any other I've used.


Pigment Formula
Balance is everything
Issue:
Brown spots, age spots, sunspots and other skin discolorations
Solution:
A bold brightening formula that restores skin�s natural balance


How it works: Anti-oxidants and skin brighteners help block the production of melanin and balance skin tone


A combination of Kojic Acid and plant extracts of Thyme and Arbutin with soothing cucumber diminish discolorations, age spots, brown spots


The light, oil-free formula is also great for under eye dark circles


Natural ingredients to block production of melanin


Contains antioxidants zinc and Vitamin E for cell renewal

This is a light, oil-free formula. After a month of using this product my age spots are nearly gone. I'm so pleased with this product. Also smoother and clarified than others. It also seems to be evening out my skin tone too. Works great everywhere, under the eyes for the dark circles and I put it on pimple scar and it faded completely. Awesome products .one of my newest favorites, Plus I don't look or feel shiny or greasy at all. I like the light texture and find it sits well under my make-up. I certainly recommend this product.

Buy these here Dr Michelle Copeland

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design